After the great feedback we received from the previous From The Generals, David Boyar brings you three insightful interview with the Intuit Generals.
Tune in to hear Rich Preece (Global Accounting Segment Leader), Nicolette Maury (VP and MD Australia) and Bianca Bowron-Cuthill (Head of Customer Success) talk about anything and everything to do with the presence of accounting software in our profession.
Rich Preece Global (Accounting Segment Leader)
Rich touches on customer value propositions, internal firm vision, the role of Intuit in society and preparation for the future of work. Here’s a summary of the questions posed to him:
- Is there a burning platform for change within Cloud accounting?
- What do you say to business that say they’re too busy to adapt?
- Do you care about the quality of the leads you generate? How do you monitor those leads?
Nicolette Maury (VP and MD Australia)
In her interview, Nicolette speaks about the role of artificial intelligence, cloud and app penetration in Australia, chat bots and the growth of small business. Here’s a summary of the questions posed to her:
- Talk me through Intuit’s re-entry into Australia?
- How do you service clients utilising a desktop?
- What were the key announcements from Intuit today?
Bianca Bowron-Cuthill (Head of Customer Success)
Finally, Bianca spoke about the importance of upskilling, the role that leadership plays internally and externally and the changing perception of accountants in growing small businesses. Here’s a summary of the questions posed to her:
- How do you bridge the gap for those who feel they are ‘just’ an accountant or bookkeeper?
- What is the value of cloud accounting software to accountants?
- What is one thing accountants can do right now to improve their firms?